Airstack Release Notes
Release date: May 15th, 2019
- Cards with IP addresses and non-standard ports in the URL field can now be created.
- Users can click on their profile button at top right and see a count and number of active sessions they have.
- Login to F5 management interface fixed.
- Session timer now works without intermittently prompting logged in users that their session is about to expire.
- Card descriptions with larger than two lines now display correctly.
- Creation of account workflow fixed to login in the newly created user rather than prompting for the password just created.
- Cleaned up workflow for after a user deletes the master password.
- User invitation status now displays correctly on card details.
- Fixed intermittent error with email being sent correctly when a user creates a new organization.
- Workspace now updates once the master password is created in the extension.
- Replay of a video resource added to a card would display an error for users accessing a new video resource on a new card added to their stack.