Airstack Release Notes
Release date: July 10th, 2019 (Business Version)
- Airstack Meetings let’s you collaborate live with team members and share your recorded sessions. (business license required)
- Microsoft Azure AD Integration allows organizations to quickly provision and manage Airstack users through their existing Azure AD. (business license required)
- 2-Step Verification with OTP provides customers that extra layer of authentication security for users that need it. (business license required)
- Gaps and Overlaps report helps companies to identify overlapping and missing applications in specific categories. (business license required)
- Org Switching helps users navigate between the multiple organizations they have been invited to join using the same email address. The Airstack browser extension will follow and automatically switch to the current org selected in the workspace.
- Bug fixes and usability enhancements.
- Cards now be configured with an IP address in the URL field.
- Custom cards allow for hyphen in the URL field.
- Several sites SSO have been modified / fixed.