This Privacy Statement was last updated and made effective on November 5, 2018.
Stoneware, Inc. (“Stoneware”), a Lenovo company, recognizes that privacy and security are important for our customers and users of our products and services. This privacy statement describes how the Airstack service collects, uses and safeguards information provided through Airstack. Please also be sure to review the Airstack Terms of Service
Airstack is a Software as a Service (SaaS) management service. It is intended to allow companies and teams to create groupings of all the apps they use to share with their team members, add resources to add context to the apps, and monitor the usage of each app to identify gaps and overlaps and improve spending. The service consists of a Workspace, where apps are used by individuals, a Service Center, where apps are organized and managed, Admin Settings, for management and IT functions, a Browser Extension, to allow for secure sign-in to apps with a Password Vault, and AirConference, a conferencing and video recording tool to assist in adding resources to the apps.
If we make any material changes to this statement, we will notify you by means of a notice on this website or by an email (sent to the email address specified in your account) prior to the change becoming effective. Where we are required by applicable data protection laws, we will also seek your consent to any material changes that affect how we use your personal information. We encourage you to review this page periodically for the latest information on our privacy practices.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AND HOW IS IT USED?
Stoneware may collect the following information through Airstack:
- Personal Information, such as your name, e-mail addresses, contact information and related user profile data. We collect this information when you register for Airstack, create a user profile, complete a customer satisfaction survey, register for a marketing campaign or promotion and other points where the user chooses to provide such
- Account log-in credentials, such as usernames and passwords, which authenticate users of Airstack.
- Device identifiers and related information, such as device id, serial number, IMEI, MAC address, IP address and domain names. We use this information to measure the use of our sites; to improve the content of our sites; and to provide tailored advertisements. Aggregated information is not used in such a form that would enable direct connection of any personal information to our
- Certain data on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior based on the information provided to us when using Airstack, during a promotion, from surveys and from our server log files. This information is collected to better understand and serve our users and customers, as well as to determine how we can improve our products. This research is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis so as to prevent identification of personal information relating to any one individual. Stoneware may share this aggregated data with our agents (service providers).
In order to provide an effective, efficient and customized experience, Airstack may use Internet cookies, tags, web beacons, analytics (including Google Analytics) and related website solutions and techniques. These solutions are usually supplied to Stoneware by third parties.
- not use our sites/services
- set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie
- set your browser to refuse to accept cookies
- delete our cookies after visiting our site/service
- use our site/service using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari )
However, please note that certain Stoneware websites, applications and services may not respond to Do- Not-Track signals sent by certain browsers. You should also understand that some features of Airstack may not function properly if you don’t accept cookies.
WHO IS COLLECTING AND USING THE INFORMATION?
When you use Airstack, you are sharing that information with Stoneware, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purposes described above. Additionally, Stoneware contracts with other companies who act as our suppliers to perform services for Stoneware, such as data hosting, processing, product development and analytics. Such services may require Stoneware to share your information with our agents. In such cases, we take steps to ensure that these suppliers to Stoneware are adhering to
Stoneware’s standards for privacy and security. Stoneware does not sell or rent any Airstack user information.
Please note that, in special cases, we may need to share information without acquiring consent, such as when we believe in good faith that the law requires it, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating the Airstack Terms of Service or may be violating Stoneware’s or others’ rights or causing injury to or interference with Stoneware’s or others’ property.
Stoneware has no responsibility or liability for the actions or policies of these independent sites and services and is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such sites.
HOW IS MY INFORMATION SECURED?
When you provide your information via Airstack, certain security measures, such as authentication techniques, access controls and encryption, where appropriate, are in place. Encryption safeguards the information at rest and in transit so it can only be used by Stoneware. Airstack uses Transport Layer Security (TLS) encryption technology, where appropriate, for Internet-based transactions.
However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely invulnerable. As a result, while we have taken appropriate steps to protect your personal information, Stoneware cannot ensure or otherwise warrant the security of any information you provide to us and therefore you use Airstack at your own risk.
As a global company Stoneware has websites, applications and users all over the world. The information you provide may be transmitted, used, processed and stored outside of the country where you submitted that information, including countries that may not have data privacy laws that provide protection equivalent to such laws in your home country. Whenever Stoneware handles personal information, regardless of where this occurs, we take appropriate steps to ensure that your information is treated securely and in accordance with the relevant Terms of Service, this Privacy Statement and all applicable laws and regulations.
WHAT ARE MY DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
Applicable data protection laws may give you the right to control our use and processing of your personal information. These may include the right (i) to request access to and a copy of your personal information, (ii) to object to processing of your personal information, or to request rectification or erasure of your personal information; and (iii) to restrict processing of your personal information. Where we are using your personal information with your consent, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, though this will not affect our uses of your personal information prior to the withdrawal of your consent.
To exercise any of your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will consider and act upon any such requests in accordance with applicable data protection laws, and may ask you to verify your identity in order to help us respond efficiently to your request.
You also have the right to raise questions or complaints with your applicable national data protection authority at any time.
HOW CAN I CONTACT THE STONEWARE PRIVACY PROGRAM?
Please direct any questions concerning Stoneware’s privacy practices to: Email: email@example.com
Mailing Address: Stoneware, Inc. Attn: Privacy Department
11555 N Meridian St Suite 150
Carmel, IN 46032